martedì 18 gennaio 2011

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

DIM & MIL (the brains behind this blog)
are celebrating their BIRTHDAY today!!!

Happy happy happy birthday twins. I know that the past few years haven't been easy, and you've given up a lot to be here, but you must know I am REALLY proud of you!!!! And so so so thankful to have the most AWESOME sisters in the world! I know you guys are going to do amazing things, both of you, individually, and I can't wait to see the cool hipsters you guys turn out to be!

You know, even though you probably don't realise this, I definitely wouldn't still be here persevering if it weren't for you guys. And I'm not just saying it to be sweet or because it's your birthday. You guys made me laugh when I wanted to cry, pep talked me before my exams, and have helped me with every blog initiative I started! Most appreciated :)

Thank you so much for the wonderful people you are everyday. I hope that one day I'll be able to do something in return for you!!!!!

I'm SO proud of you! Things are going to start getting easier... I promise!!!
Lots and lots and lots of love
ALE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento