domenica 20 marzo 2011

Keeping things fresh..

It's been a while, and I apologise for the ridiculous lack of posting happening around these parts. Dim, Mil and I have been working on a really BIG EXCITING project, which we're really excited to share here! As you possibly may have read, we got asked to make a stop motion for some friends in England, it's going to be used as a sort of advert for a conference they're planning and they asked US to do it! So we've been brainstorming like CRAZY and on Friday I eventually had the breakthrough we've all been waiting for!!! We should have photos by this Saturday to share with you, and hopefully a finished video shortly!!

Here's a photo I took on Friday, yep I was HERE!!!!



In other news, one of my moleskine pages got reblogged over SEVEN THOUSAND times! woohoo!!! As a result we've launched
www.moleskinepages.tumblr.com where you can see our own original work, as well as loads of awesome reblogged stuff! Be sure to come and have a little look see.

And then a friend of ours sent me a link to her absolutely gorgeous art and illustration blog, china doll illustrations, which is also absolutely fab, a MUST SEE! Go have a look here

Another friend has a South African blog happening, really cool, be sure to check it out! Elephants and Easter..

Keep it classy san diego :)
More soon!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento