lunedì 28 febbraio 2011

Moleskine!

So the other day I was taking a stroll around Milan, and I see a pack of moleskines. Then I notice there are exactly three inside the pack, and I realise, in that moment that they were for us! The Thief and The Cobblers. Dim and Mil have been desperate for a while, and so I decided to buy them and we could start an individual but group project.

Needless to say, the twins jumped right in enthusiastically! And in only three days, here's what we've done! I put scans in of all three of our books! Enjoy and comment!
(click for larger view)











These amazing monsters were drawn for us by our friend almost two years ago :')


















This one was completely inspired by statikmotion.




This one was inspired by a picture of oliva bee's that I like.







1 commento:

  1. oh girls!!!! what a beautiful blog, I am following you guys now! so cool to see what you guys are up to and how creative you are too, might have to steal some ideas hee hee

    much love from durbs
    megan

    RispondiElimina